Pages

Saturday, January 7, 2012

A New Year


I'm one of those people who says, "out with the old in with the new!" I love cleaning and organizing for the new year. Above is a pic of the new journals the girls and I purchased to begin recording our 2012 thoughts. It's funny how just the cover of the journal can inspire you.


I was also inspired when I read this blog. This young lady changed my whole thought process regarding the new year. I got so caught up in beginning anew that I forgot there were so many lessons learned in the old year. So much that doesn't need to be wiped clean from my slate. I'm so glad my eyes were opened. Emily Rose speaks the truth when she says,


"Isn’t the Lord gracious to give us that groundwork? To learn from the past, be sanctified in the present, and reform in the future?
Let us not forget from where we came or where we’re going."

1 comment:

Grace said...

Hi!

I have an award for you over at my blog!

Please come and check it out(:

In Him
Grace