Pages

Friday, March 1, 2013

A tale of 10 dogs


Today as my daughter and I took care of our dogs I thought, I should write about all we go through with these 4-legged friends.  There's never a dull moment.  So...here's my first 'installment'.

Ripley and Thicket 

Welcome to the Dog House.  The picture above shows where our babies live (2 live in the house with us).  Now let me introduce you:


Fraulein, Thicket and Ripley (Fraulein is their baby)-all Springer Spaniels

Champ (English Setter) and Flirt aka Momma Dog.  Flirt is 15 years old! Sweet girl.

Our English Pointer siblings: W.C, Willow and Menzie-  better known as Team Thug (boys) and the Quarter Back

The English Pointer parents: Gabby and Bob
Yes, you counted right.  We have 10 dogs!  Everyone is loved every single day and gets special attention.  We know all there little idiosyncrasies; they all have nicknames and crazy stories we've made up about them.  They bring such joy to our lives.  I can't wait for you to hear about all their antics. Until next time....

3 comments:

affectioknit said...

Wow! I think that's amazing considering how much trouble our ONE Jack Russell is...gotta love 'em though...

~Have a lovely day!

Marli said...

amazing! 10 dogs?? i bet there's never a dull moment at your house. :D

thank you so much for your comment you left on my blog. encouraging words like yours is what makes blogging worthwhile. thank you more than you know. :)

xo
purposelyathome.blogspot.com

Grace said...

hehe(: I love my babies! They are all so sweet!(: No matter what goes on at the kennel, even if it gets crazy, they all have a special place in my heart <3