Pages

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Guess where we went???

Some people think we're crazy just for watching their show. They'll really think we've lost it now! LOL!! I'm not ashamed to say that '19 Kids and Counting" is our absolute favorite show. The girls and I make a point to watch the show each week and read any books the family publishes.


When we had the opportunity to visit their part of the world we were thrilled!
Some of you may wonder why? There are so many shows on TV, why watch them? In my opinion, this is a wholesome, Christian family who seeks to glorify the Lord in all they do. Their girls are such good role models for my girls. I would much rather my girls copy them than one of the latest teen idols. They're a wonderful family!
So...we visited Duggar-ville and we were thrilled. We can't wait to go back again. Until then, we'll keep up with them each week here in our home.

2 comments:

Only in Louisiana ~ documenting the adventures we call Life! said...

THe Duggars just came to our neck of the woods! They were campaining for Santorum and one of the local churches invited their family to their local fair, and they came! Our paper did a front page article on them and said they were so nice, signed autographs and then enjoyed everything that the church fair had to offer! I thought that was pretty cool! Thanks for stopping by my blog and I am glad to have found yours...love your name! I took some time and checked out previous post..your dress was most impressive. Congrats.
Layne

Sandra Kaye said...

You are not alone about the Duggar's...my daughter and I watch the show every week. It is the only night she can stay up later. I love the example that they make. Thanks for stopping into my blog. I hope to see you again. I homeschooled my boys...from 2nd grade-12th grade. They are grown up now..our daughter goes to school, but I watch carefully...if We need to pull her we will. Blessings to you and your family !! Hugs