Pages

Monday, September 7, 2009

Back Again

I've been away from my blog for a while, if you didn't already notice. LOL! I get burnt out on things and have to step back and take a breather for a bit. That's just the way I am with everything. It's nice though to get a fresh start.
So...what have I been doing since Easter. This summer was so nice. The girls went to a couple of camps, I went with some great moms to a homeschool conference. 2 trips to New Orleans, several cookouts with friends and family, giggling girls over for spend the night parties and a little bit of rest and relaxation. I remember summers as a kid when I'd actually get bored b/c there was 'nothing' to do. Whatever happened to those days? I don't even remember the last time I was bored! LOL!
I'm going to attempt to get caught up here and in 'real' life. So many exciting things going on.

1 comment:

mcknightclan said...

So glad you have come back! I do check once a week. I was about to give up on you, LOL! I keep up with you on facebook, but I love seeing the trip and the new home! I know you are excited! Great to be able to catch up with you again friend.