Pages

Sunday, December 2, 2012

It's Christmas time!

I'm moving a little slow this year with preparing for Christmas.  I'm excited and wanting to get ready, just busy.  Same old story.  lol!  We got the tree the day after Thanksgiving (one of our traditions).  My hubby and brother-in-law actually put it in the stand that same day (usually that never happens!).  We started putting on the lights, that I had so carefully packed away last year.  Only 2 strands worked this year.  Another trip to the store!  UGH!  Now the tree is all sparkly but the ornaments are still in the living room floor in boxes.  We're thinking about putting them on tonight.

First things first though.  Today I finally picked out our Christmas cards.  I really enjoy doing this each year.  It takes me a while to decide, but I have fun.  We always take a family picture while we're in Canada and sometimes another here at home.  The last several years we've purchased our cards from Shutterfly.  They always look great and are shipped fast.  Right now if you purchase from them and blog about it, you'll get $10 off your next order.  Last year I made calendars there for the grandparents for Christmas.  Really great price and they turned out so well.

Today is the last day to get 40% off select cards (code: HOLIDAY).  Free shipping is ongoing (code: SHIP30)



No comments: