Pages

Monday, October 29, 2007

Emma's first hunt


(me and Emma in the blind)

I know I didn't mention it before, but the whole reason we go to Canada is for Mark to hunt. He really enjoys hunting waterfowl and we enjoy eating them. Two years ago we tried to take Emma (then almost 2) along on a hunt. Some ducks started coming in and Mark started blowing the duck call. Immediatly Emma shouted, "Ducks! Quack! Quack!" Needless to say, it wasn't a very productive hunt. LOL!

(Emma, me and Levi after the hunt)

This year was much better for Emma. She layed in the blind with me and was as quiet as could be. As soon as she heard Mark shoot she stuck her head out to see. She couldn't wait to hold the ducks. She's collecting feathers to make her kitty, Twilla, a bed. I think she's hooked on hunting.

Mary

Grace

No comments: