Pages

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Valentine Gifts


I can't believe I've already finished my Valentine gifts-well, most of them. I found an idea for a candy bouquet online and made those this weekend. They suggested using a box for the base, but I chose a valentine mug. These were very easy but slightly time consuming.

For the girl's friends we'll be baking. I bought little heart shaped aluminum pans for us to make brownies in. Each friend will get an individual brownie in her own little pan. The girls are going to decorate the tops with pink icing and place them in cute cellophane Valentine bags. Of course we have to wait to make these. I'll post those pictures later.

My 3 little ladies are getting a different type of Valentine this year. We're going to see the Hermitage Ballet from St. Petersburg, Russia perform! We're all so excited! The company will perform scenes from "Swan Lake," "Sleeping Beauty," "The Nutcracker," "Giselle," "Don Quixote," "Corsair," plus "The Dying Swan." We managed to get really good seats so that Emma won't have difficulty seeing. We'll certainly have pictures to post from this event. Oh, the girls are getting chocolate too-afterall, what's Valentine's Day without chocolate!

No comments: