Pages

Monday, June 10, 2013

Crocheting on a rainy Sunday afternoon

Lately the weather here has been so pretty that we're always outside either swimming in the pool, water skiing or playing with the pets.  Today, finally we got some much needed rain.  It was the perfect time for me to pull out my crocheting which has been packed up for a few months.  Back in the fall while we were in Canada I started crocheting granny squares.  For so long I've wanted to learn to make them and never realized it would be so easy.  So today, I'm adding to my granny squares as I sit under my Auburn quilt and listen to the rain.  What a nice Sunday afternoon!
If you 'd like to learn to crochet, check out the Klutz Crochet book.  

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Oh this is so pretty and the colors look lovely together. I would love to learn how to crochet so thank you for the helpful information - I will look into the book :)

Have a beautiful week!