Pages

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Simply Sweet


The other morning I walked into the bedroom to find little Emma brushing her doll's hair while listening to the audio book Doll People.  She and her doll had on matching gowns which made the scene all the more precious.  As she brushed and the CD played Fraulein, our 1 year old Springer Spaniel looked on contentedly.  The morning sun was pouring in through the windows as I stood there and smiled.  I'm so blessed by simple moments like this...and so thankful.

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

You're right, simply sweet :) Thanks for sharing - have a beautiful week!

Jazzmin said...

This is such a good reminder to see beauty and blessings in the little joys always.

What a sweet photo... Fraulein looks so cozy and happy too.

And I love the Doll People!! I read it when I was about Emma's age and thought it was such a neat book :)

Blessings!
~Jazzmin

Katy said...

So incredibly sweet! :)

My Teacher's Name is Mama said...

what a beautiful moment you captured!