Pages

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Sharing

I love to give to others. I especially love to sew gifts. Cooking is another story. It's not that I don't enjoy it, because I do immensely. It's just that I'm not confident in my skills. Lately I've been trying to branch out a bit. I've cooked a couple of meals for those who really needed it and today Emma and I baked. This apple oat bran muffin recipe is new to us (we found it just this month) but it's already one of our favorites. I decided today to bake and give-not just food but love and prayers. Hopefully the recipients can feel God's love through just this simple gift.
Dwell on the fine, good things in others. Think about all you can praise God for...

~Phil 4:8

3 comments:

Grace at Home said...

I'm baking today for someone else, too! Just like you, I enjoy cooking but lack a little confidence when it comes to sharing my meals with others outside my family. I think your muffins look delicious!
Dee (www.GracealaMaison.blogspot.com)

Grace at Home said...

Oh and I meant to ask, what's inside the little bag?
(www.GracealaMaison.blogspot.com)

momof3girls said...

I made that bag in about 2 minutes to put a couple of muffins (wrapped in plastic) in for Grace's dance teacher. I didn't have anything else to put them in so the scrap fabric worked nicely. The dance teacher loved it and said she needed a small bag like that for the fall show!
Tammy