Pages

Thursday, October 9, 2008

What toy are you???

Recently, I received an invitation to a homeschool mom's get together. They asked that you bring an inexpensive toy that represented who you are. After the party the toys will be donated to Toys for Tots. I thought this was such a great idea for a party theme. It also got me thinking about which toy I would choose to represent me. Finally I decided:
Holly Hobbie! She's simple, quiet and represents good, wholesome values. I had a doll just like the one above when I was a girl. I loved her dearly and took her every where with me. Today my 4 year old likes to watch the new Holly Hobby dvd's and read her books. She dresses a little differently but is still the same sweet, giving girl. Now I'd like to know, who or what would you choose?

1 comment:

Grace at Home said...

Love the classic Holly Hobbie! I haven't taken to her granddaughter though. :( I also love Raggedy Ann.
Dee (www.GracealaMaison.blogspot.com)