Pages

Monday, January 10, 2011

A big birthday

Mary is my free-spirit, artsy, swing dancin', beautiful little socialite. She never meets a stranger and loves everyone. This girl loves a big party. She always has. Her motto, "the more the merrier!"

For her 14th birthday I knew she'd want to have ALL her friends over. Her dream party: a bonfire complete with s'mores and hotdogs and lots of capture the flag. I love to make her wishes come true. So...she invited a few friends (lol!)-


Her daddy made a little bonfire (another lol!).



I made some s'more cupcakes. Yummy!


We set up the back porch with tables that held a crock pot of chili, chips, soda and hot chocolate. The kids played capture the flag for hours. I have to say this was a great birthday party. Mary said it was the best birthday ever! Your 14th birthday should be special... when you are as special as she is. I can't stop her from growing up so I might as well celebrate all the mile stones. I know for sure this is a birthday she'll never forget.

No comments: