Pages

Sunday, January 27, 2008

A Tisket, a tasket....

A pretty little BAGsket!

Isn't this just the cutest thing? I found the pattern a couple of months ago at Suzanne's blog. She gave a fabulous bagsket tutorial. Last week, Grace picked out her fabric and I cut the pieces out. For some reason, at that time, I just wasn't motivated to sew it together.

Today was beautiful outside-sunny and cool. Unfortunately, I had a sick angel and chose to stay in with her. What a perfect opportunity to sew! Thankfully, today, I was in the mood to create. The bag, which is fully lined and even has pockets, went together rather quickly. Mine's not perfect, but Grace said she LOVES it! Mary did too. I'm ready to make her one as soon as she decides on the fabric.

The last thing my girls need are more bags, but who can resist this one? Now, what can we put in it????

No comments: